Cervelo C3 Ultegra, 2017, 56cm, Gray
From the manufacturer: Billed as Cervelo’s endurance road bike, the C3 has both the features and the handling to be a hands down class leader. The slightly more relaxed fit and generous tire clearance make it ideal for recreational riders and racers seeking a more forgiving option.
The C Series’ more value-conscious endurance model is the perfect fit for serious cyclists looking to get off the asphalt and extend their seasons. The C3’s increased tire clearance, a lower bottom bracket and longer chainstays inspire confidence on mixed surfaces while delivering a longer, more comfortable day in the saddle. Speaking of confidence, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver exceptional control and modulation. Shimano's Ultegra drivetrain provides trusted, reliable performance, while stiff HED Ardennes Plus wheels provide a wide footprint for improved traction and tubeless compatibility for improved comfort and versatility.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
Frame size: 56cm
Standover height: 31 Inches
Tire size: 700 x 30
Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
Frame material: Aluminum
Color: Dark Gray
Every effort is made to show scratches or cosmetic imperfections. We understand aesthetics is important in your purchase, but we ask that you remember these are previously owned bicycles. Prices reflect aesthetic condition.