Colnago Tecnos Art Decor Competition Road, 60cm (XL), Blue Graphic
Presenting a legendary and a desirable frame... Colagno's Tecnos Competition Art Decor
The Tecnos was Colnago's lightest steel racing frame from 1994-2000. Marking a significant development in bicycle technology for its lightness, the Columbus Nivacrom steel tubes with crimped sections of the Tecnos was the lightest build leaving the Italian factory.
With a five-leaf clover shaped frame, chromed three-point crown-tip head tube lugs, chromed chain and seat stays, and an incredibly detailed paint job, how can you not fall in love with this bike?
- 7x3 gears
- Columbus Nivacrom steel frame
- Colnago, Precisa steel fork
- Kris King head tube
- Brakes Campagnolo, Caliper - side pull brev. int. brakes
- Campagnolo, friction shifters on downtube
- Campagnolo front derailleur
- Campagnolo rear derailleur
- Campagnolo hubs
- Mavic Ksyrium Elite, Mavic wheelset
- Wellgo pedals with straps
Size: 60 cm (Extra Large) This bike is great for someone 6'0" - 6'3"
Standover height: 84cm
Color: Blue Graphic
This single owner bicycle was well loved and taken care of.
Every effort is made to show significant scratches or cosmetic imperfections. We understand aesthetics is important in your purchase, but we ask that you remember these are previously owned bicycles. Prices reflect aesthetic condition.