Community Cycles of California offers a full-service repair experience.
Scroll down for prices of our most popular services.
Make a service appointment today!
During SIP, if you would like to make a service appointment, email [email protected] with
1. Your name
2. bicycle make/model and
3. problems you’re having.
A service ticket will be generated and emailed on or before our next business day. We will contact you within 48 hours of the next available appointment to bring your bike in. Please note that all appointments are two to three weeks out from request.
We ask kindly that you clean your bike before your appointment. Build up road debris and layers of dirt can cause your bike to improperly function. Labor charges may be added if we need to take significant time to work around or clean your bike/parts.
Our most popular services:
- $10 per wheel + cost of tube
Basic Service Package $20.00
- Safety inspection & adjustments of brakes
- Clean & lubricate chain
- Clean & lubricate derailleurs
Plus Service Package $40.00
- Safety inspection & adjustment
- Clean & lubricate chain & derailleurs
- Replace any cables &/or cable housings
- Replace brake pads if required
Basic Tune-up Multi-Speed $109.00
$40 Plus Service Package as well as:
- Bolt check your entire bicycle
- Inflate tires
- Check saddle and stem alignment
- Check & adjust headset
- Check & adjust hubs
- Check & adjust bottom bracket
- Check & adjust cassette lockring
- Check & adjust shifters
- True wheels
- Wipe down frame surfaces
- Test ride
Email [email protected] to make a service appointment today!