Community Cycles of California offers a full-service repair experience. Whether you're in need of minor repairs or a major overhaul, let our knowledgeable and experienced mechanics get your bike road-ready again.
Make a service appointment today!
Our most popular services:
$15 per wheel + cost of tube
Basic Service Package $25.00
- Safety inspection & adjustments of brakes
- Clean & lubricate chain
- Clean & lubricate derailleurs
Plus Service Package $45.00
- Gear & brake inspection & adjustment
- Clean & lubricate chain & derailleurs
- Replace cables &/or cable housings required
- Replace rim brake pads if required ($5 credit for new disc brake pads)
- $5 credit if new chain required
Basic Tune-up Multi-Speed $109.00
Includes $45 Plus Service Package as well as:
- Bolt check your entire bicycle
- Inflate tires
- Check saddle and stem alignment
- Check & adjust headset
- Check & adjust hubs
- Check & adjust bottom bracket
- Check & adjust cassette lockring
- Check & adjust shifters
- True wheels
- Wipe down frame surfaces
- Test ride
For any service asking for an estimate before work, we ask for $20 deposit, which may not be refundable.
We ask kindly that you clean your bike before your appointment. Built up road debris and layers of dirt can cause your bike to improperly function. Labor charges may be added if we need to take significant time to work around or clean your bike/parts.
Due to limited space, we ask that you pick up your bicycle within 15 days of completion, or Community Cycles of California may consider it as a donation.